Please see below all the current available opportunities.
Grass Roots Account Manager
Location: Dependent on Territory
£23,000- £28,000 plus bonus and benefits / Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a young expanding sports businesses as a Grass Roots Account Manager. Boasting a fantastic range of high quality products within football and rugby, we are a very entrepreneurial Company with a desire to bring innovative sports products to market across Europe.
As a Grass Roots Account Manager you will play a vital role in the future growth and success of the Company and its brands. The key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Responsible for the profitable growth of the business through the management of grass roots sports clubs / wholesalers and the development of new accounts (within your region)
- Arrange and attend demonstration evenings to fully show the potential of our ranges
- Manage Retail Accounts (as and when) for new products
- Achieve specified commercial targets for each account including volume, range and gross margin level
- Be required to develop strong relationships both with internal and external customers
- Accurate planning and forecasting of stock to optimise sales opportunities
- Develop catalogue and internet pages to drive volume
- Implement Brand Strategy and be part of the decision process
- Product Management - to understand fully all product specifications and pricing
- Manage customer presentations and proposals working with our graphic designers
The successful candidate must have exposure to a sports background (coaching / playing), but above all you must have drive, passion and enthusiasm.
Please contact Lee on email@example.com
IF WE DO NOT HAVE A SUITABLE POSITION AVAILABLE FOR YOURSELF, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SEND YOUR CV AND COVERING LETTER TO PHOENIX SPORTING GOODS VIA THE ‘CONTACT US’ TAB ABOVE - WE WILL BE IN TOUCH IF A SUITABLE POSITION ARISES.THANK YOU.